Friday, February 23, 2007

AGLOCO - OWN THE INTERNET - GET YOUR PROFIT SHARE THROUGH YOUR MEMBERSHIP

Be a Millioner,


Hello all, I have given you the
best opportunity in the world No.1 Share Profit
Opportunity :

This is AGLOCO™ 's proposition, just three words: Own the Internet.



please don't forget to add my referee ID when signing up: BBBZ0726. Click here to sign up directly! MY URL : http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBZ0726

• Mr. X - $4 million• David Lawrence - $3.5 million• RZ McCall - $3.2 million• John Chow - $1 million• Yogesh Subhanand - $ 0.7 million• Geoff Shenk - $0.6 million• Valerie Underhill - $0.4 million



If you haven't yet heard about AGLOCO, you need to
listen up! This new company, founded by a bunch of
Stanford MBA students, is creating quite a buzz. Their
slogan is 'Own the Internet'… and that's what it's
about: you're getting back some of the money you
generate for e-businesses just by surfing as you
usually do. Skeptical? Well, here's why I chose to
join:

1) $$$ - I will earn ownership in the company (in the
form of shares) and will then begin earning
substantial money if this thing blows up (and I have
nothing to lose if it doesn't.)

2) Simplicity - I use the Internet just as I always
have… I just get paid to do it!

3) Getting my share! - I like the idea of getting my
share of all the billions of wealth being created on
the Internet – even if I am not going to be a
millionaire because of this.

SIGN UP NOW – this is the key! Remember that you can
maximize your earnings by getting referrals to the
site… and YOU want to be the one referring everyone!

Here is a link to sign up – it has my ID code in it.


Don't wait any longer. This is a win-win opportunity, and you'll make it even more profitable for yourself when you start referring friends and relatives before others get to them! Since I assume you learned about AGLOCO™ thanks to my website*, please don't forget to add my referee ID when signing up: BBBZ0726. Click here to sign up directly!

URL: http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBZ0726

Also visit us : www.evercricket.blogspot.com

No comments: